[openspending-dev] Launching OS for Oakland, Calif.

Stefan Wehrmeyer stefan.wehrmeyer at okfn.org
Fri Mar 29 09:33:16 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

On 28.03.2013, at 15:44 , Adam Stiles <adam.d.stiles at gmail.com> wrote:

> And my apologies if I'm asking for too much help. It's not clear from the outside what level of support OS devs can/can't offer (maybe worth documenting somewhere), nor how one would hire someone to get more help (also worth explaining if that's an option). I initially began using this list when an OS team member told me to direct tech questions here.

It's totally fine, I'm happy to help!

> In our case, this is a volunteer project with no budget, but if we had a clear idea of what services are available, we could then consider raising funds for that; otherwise, I'm just looking for support through trial and error.

I was just wondering if you were doing this for-profit for the local government (that's how it usually works in Germany).
I'm not reluctant to help out a volunteer project, of course.

BTW: feel free to move the "Visualised with OpenSpending" part below the treemap, feels a bit out of place right now and there is no requirement to put credit right on the treemap.

Cheers
Stefan