[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: May 9, 2013

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Mon May 6 15:07:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Last week I postponed the dev meeting until this week because of
DataHarvest. This is the agenda for the next meeting. The meeting will
take place on our freenode irc channel: #openspending at 14 UTC (same
time as before, but you can suggest another time if you want).

I've been looking at how openspending uses javascript so the meeting
will revolve to a large extent around that (especially openspendingjs).
Feel free to add discussion items but keep in mind that the meeting
should not go over 1 hour.

# Meeting agenda

1. OpenSpending approach (based on recent discussion on openspending-dev)
2. Role of openspendingjs in openspending
3. Javascript test framework (for ui testing)

See you online on Thursday

/Tryggvi