[openspending-dev] New translation strings

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Mon Nov 18 20:48:37 UTC 2013

Hey translators (and everyone interested in translating OpenSpending)!

First of all, I'm cross-posting to developer and discussion lists since
I don't know where our translators hang out.

It would be great if all translators could sign onto the developer
mailing list for future communications:

So, onwards to the main message. I wanted to let all of you translators
out there know that we've finished moving to our new and simpler to use
templating system and marked all strings for translation (so if you were
close to 100% before, you're now just under 50% because that was a lot
of strings).

That means you can now log into https://transifex.com/ and help us
translate OpenSpending into your language:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/openspending/

When you're done translating you can send me an email, ping me on IRC or
just open an issue on github. I'll try to update the languages as
quickly as I can.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending