[openspending-dev] The Front Fell Off

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Apr 14 15:04:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

I thought a first step here might be to draft an analysis of what's causing
difficulties and how we plan to solve in classic sysadmin/devops analysis
style (and then post it on the blog).

I've started a draft here if people wanted to jump in:
​
 OpenSpending - Recent Performance Challenges + Plans Going
Forward<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/11i9vMR3asHiH4yLAnqjWFae6hp-b_AoA97vmsoGmOWw/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Rufus