[openspending-dev] Maintenance: February 4, 2013

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Tue Feb 4 20:39:43 UTC 2014

Hi again,

Just a small update. We have now successfully moved our database to the
new hosting provider and opened up for imports and updates again!

We moved our search engine as well to a new host so we're rebuilding the
search (the old one should still work). This will take some time and
we'll let you know when that's finished so we can all celebrate together
(I recommend we go buy ourselves some ice cream). When that's done
everything should be as it was before we embarked on this adventure today.

I'm happy with how things have gone today (a huge thanks to Nick
Stenning who was the reason everything worked so smoothly).

Let us know if you run into any problems and thanks for being so patient.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending

The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>