[openspending-dev] Server issues?

Adam Stiles adam at stiles.io
Fri Feb 14 02:51:45 UTC 2014

Thanks, Tryggvi! If it is possible to show how long the wait time is,
that seems like a very useful feature. If I knew how long it was going
to take, maybe a progress bar, or even the reason like "big datasets
currently loading, may be slower than usual" -- I don't think people
mind occasionally waiting a bit longer. But when the user doesn't
know, we assume something's broken when in fact it's doing exactly
what it's supposed to do. If this does get worked on, let me know; I'm
curious about the programming of it.