[openspending-dev] Planned downtime: Tuesday September 30

Andres MRM andmrm at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 1 15:04:37 UTC 2014

Hello! Is the system back? I'm not been able to "Load" data in a dataset.
Even after adding a source, waiting it to be analysed, found the columns,
created the model with at least the 3 required columns, clicked in "Test", it
says "Loading" in the header of the page. After refreshing there is no
button to finally load it...

Sorry if I missed something, but I just thought it was related somehow, since
it doesn't seem default behavior based in all the images I saw in the docs,
tutorials, videos etc.