[openspending-dev] Dev meeting postponed to April 9

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 2 09:50:54 UTC 2015

I'd propose discussing OSEP 4 on OS Data Package and related thread on the
forum.

Also the roadmap of work re implementing OSEP 1, especially focused on
modules that need owners.

I'd also really like to vote to having a "voice" dev meeting e.g. by google
hangout (on air) or Skype. I'd also vote for scheduling at e.g. 4 or 5pm
London as that is a time that fits for a lot of people and makes it more
likely that more folks can attend (i think!)

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn