[openspending-dev] Scheduled downtime: January 5, 2015

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Mon Jan 5 13:07:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just noticed that I accidentally sent the email below (letting people
know of the scheduled downtime) to only the openspending developer list
(I sent it twice to the openspending-dev@ email address instead of the
openspending discussion list being one of those two). Sorry all but this
explain Konrad's email.

Anyways. We have now migrated to new servers so everything should be
working again and we shouldn't no longer experience sporadic downtimes
when the search engine goes down.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

/Tryggvi