[openspending-dev] Problem occurred while Importing New Datasets

Nikesh Balami nikeshbalami at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:09:16 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am from Open Knowledge Nepal and recently our government published a
budget for this year. Like every year I decided to visualized that budget
at our OpenSpending website but one small problems occurred while I was
trying to import data at new dataset.
At first I created a new dataset, then at "Import" section I gave link of
my "Gist" where I have uploaded my data. Then it says "Your data is
analysing", I wait for a long time and refreshed it many times but still
"Load" sign at my datasets didn't appears.

I tried this same process for couple of time but stills fails to import the
data and I was unable to figure out what kinds of problem was that. I had
also uploaded the screenshot of my problem down below.
Is there anyone who is happy to help or suggest me.
Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,
Nikesh Balami
www.neekes.com.np