[openspending-dev] Unable to save model

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Jun 27 21:07:08 UTC 2015

Hi Karen,

Just to say we *really* agree with you re the dimensions editor giving
better feedback. In fact, we agree with you so much that we've been
planning for some time a major upgrade to OpenSpending that will allow us
to improve this and much more and I'm delighted to say this upgrade is now
in progress so there should be some major improvements in the next couple
of months. If you are interested you can read more at:

http://community.openspending.org/next/

Regards,

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock