[openspending-dev] Unable to save model

Karen Ananiev karen.ananiev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:04:32 UTC 2015

Hi Friedrich,

As you can see I'm not too fast either :) Thank you for your help. After
some attempts I finally figured it out. The problem was with "id" name of
dimension. My thoughts and wishes are very simple: I would like to have
detailed error messages when something goes wrong. Not just - "model
invalid" but "you can't use `id` as the name" etc. It applies the both api
and web interface.

Thank you once again!

Karen