[openspending-dev] Unable to save model

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Jun 10 08:28:38 UTC 2015

Hi Karen,

so sorry to be slow to respond. The only other thing I can think of is the
fact that Code1/Code2 is uppercase for the dimension name, perhaps it only
works in lowercase.

- Friedrich

p.s. you seem to be doing some extensive work with OS, would love to hear
your thoughts on https://spendb-dev.herokuapp.com/ :)