[wdmmg-discuss] 'Unknown' items in visualization

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Thu Aug 12 09:29:09 UTC 2010

Yes, this issue all stems from the fact that local authorities do not have
programme object groups.

I think the best solution is to replace the 'dummy sprog ...' programme
object group that is used in the CRA for local authority spending, with
something like 'Local Authority Spending' rather than using 'Unknown'
which seems to be what we have done before.