[wdmmg-discuss] 'Unknown' items in visualization

Anna Powell-Smith annapowellsmith at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:41:57 UTC 2010

One more late-night thought: in the visualization there are some quite
large 'Unknown' bubbles.

Is it correct that these are all local authority spending? (forgive me
if not, I'm still getting my head around all this.)

If so, could we rename these bubbles 'Local authorities'? It would look better.

Also, where 'Unknown' comes to £0mn, which is quite often the case, it
would be better not to show it at all - if that's something I can fix
in the datastore, please let me know.

best wishes

Anna