[wdmmg-discuss] super easy way to let us know about spending cuts

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Tue Aug 17 08:40:59 UTC 2010

Hi

I've changed the way you can let us know about a spending cut.

It's really easy now, you just need to paste in the url of a place the cut
is reported ... and that's it!

http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/cuts/submit/

You can add more details about the cut on the next page of the form, but
it is not required as we will do the rest.

Also I made a spreadsheet of all the Tax Payers Allience proposed
£50 billion spending cuts:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhkFVPcNaYlxdDdjSlUxeUh0RjNHSUY3OC1EYnQwZ3c&hl=en&authkey=CMuO6_kJ

Would be really interested to see how these suggested cuts compare with,
what is happening in reality and also the suggested cuts of, say, the IFS.

Contact me if you want to help with those comparisons.