[wdmmg-discuss] super easy way to let us know about spending cuts

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Aug 18 23:10:13 UTC 2010

@Tony: this is a mini-project in WDMMG where your super-gdocs skills
would be amazingly useful and put to good use ...

Right now (correct me if I'm wrong Lisa!) we need help:

  * Merge/compare all the different sources of cuts data including our
own together  (currently spread around various different google docs
and lists)
  * Compare with some of the suggested cuts of e.g. Tax Payers
Alliance and IFS (see Lisa's comments below)
  * Do some visualization!
  * Get a workflow about cleaning and processing the data we get in

On 17 August 2010 09:40, Lisa Evans <lisa.evans at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've changed the way you can let us know about a spending cut.
>
> It's really easy now, you just need to paste in the url of a place the cut
> is reported ... and that's it!
>
> http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/cuts/submit/

This is great Lisa. I've taken the liberty of making a couple of mods:

a) add amount field (still have only 3 fields total) and many people
could put this.
b) Put all items on 1 page (you only have 3 fields!)
c) Reworked help text

Regards,

Rufus