[wdmmg-discuss] protoype: wdmmg-bmf / OffenerHaushalt 2

Anna Powell-Smith annapowellsmith at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:22:44 UTC 2010

Hi Friedrich,

This is amazing, and I can't believe how quickly you've done it! Great
stuff.

Can we copy lots of your ideas for the OH front-end on the WDMMG datastore?

I like the idea of configurable browsing state - it would be especially
helpful for WDMMG, where we don't currently have a good way to deal with the
fact that we host multiple datasets.

Do you have a place to report issues?

best wishes
Anna