[wdmmg-discuss] a good e.g. of obtaining council accounts

Richard Pope richard at memespring.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 12:12:32 UTC 2010

I had this reply form Lambeth today (which I haven't fully read through yet):

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/training_materialsdocumentation#incoming-90833

They denied access to the database schema but provided their training
manuals. I could do with some help drafting the final request if
anyone feels so inclined?

Richard