[wdmmg-discuss] Budgetiser...

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 30 13:15:05 UTC 2010

Hi Tony,
Embarrassingly (as the non-geek in these parts) I was also wondering about
Fusion tables, but presumed that these were just new to me. They look
incredibly powerful.

Has anyone had any experience using them? Thoughts?

A friend of mine has also let me know that Google are thinking quite a bit
about the area of searching large data sets (unsurpisingly) at the moment,
for which small clues seem to be appearing. I'm trying to find out more, as
apparently there was an internal presentation made that would be very
prescient for WDMMG.

Kathryn