[wdmmg-discuss] Whole of Government Accounts Wikipedia article

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Thu Jun 10 15:09:01 UTC 2010

Thanks Francis!

You're quite right, we should add more of the knowledge we've built up in
this project to wikipedia.

I've added some guidance for they type of things we can add to wikipedia
pages at:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYn3JiuouxLUZGN0eGIzOWNfMzdkN3ZncnJqNA&hl=en

Basically it says:

1. pick a subject that interests you for where does my money go?
2. check if it has relevant wikipedia pages
3. check if you can add anything more to that page.

Some suggestions for things to look up in wikipedia are:
- any of the main wdmmg data sets at (http://www.ckan.net/group/wdmmg)
- concepts like Resource Allocation Budgeting

An e.g. of a wikipedia page that needs improvement is the whole of
government accounts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whole_of_Government_Accounts

Many thanks,

Lisa