[wdmmg-discuss] Whole of Government Accounts Wikipedia article

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jun 11 13:07:18 UTC 2010

Lisa: didn't we find some interesting archived pages on WGA on Wayback
Machine? Francis: have you looked up any of the expired URLs?

This is exactly why John Sheridan et al's work on Web Continuity
project is so important! ;-)

http://www.ijdc.net/index.php/ijdc/article/download/106/81

Also what do you think about some kind of 'ask an expert' mini service
-- with support from HMT/OPSI for details? I'm sure they could be
interested. Understanding UK public finance evidently ultimately
entails more than numbers and pictures!

J.