[wdmmg-discuss] Local authority annual account urls (and council tax!)

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Fri Jun 11 20:41:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

I did mine (Liverpool) a while ago.

Can I suggest the links to the accounts are done by year (one column per)?

Also, what about also having a column for link to the Information
Asset Register -- which is supposed to contain links to things like
accounts?

I was looking for said asset register for Liverpool, and found that
they had simply declared their asset register to be their, ahem,
webpage:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liverpool.gov.uk%2FImages%2Ftcm21-175541.doc&ei=Sp4STNaJBofu0wTRyuXwAg&usg=AFQjCNEK2uFbodY-mfwWM0T-q-BAbg_hiQ

Julian.