[wdmmg-discuss] UK tax and cuts

Tim Hubbard timjph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:00:15 UTC 2010

Lisa,  the data here

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AonYZs4MzlZbdHZFSk80Rl9Ma2xJUDlrRWN3R3ljbkE&gid=0

seems to be highly relevant to the project, in terms of working out
how large the tax rises/cuts need to be to balance the books

reported here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/jun/14/office-budget-responsibility-report-forecasts-gdp

Tim

----

Dr Tim Hubbard                         email: th at sanger.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute        Tel (direct): +44 1223 496886
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus           Tel (switch): +44 1223 834244
Hinxton, Cambridgeshire. CB10 1SA.     Fax: +44 1223 496802