[wdmmg-discuss] Cuts to education spending

Gemma Tetlow gemma_t at ifs.org.uk
Wed Jun 16 07:51:44 UTC 2010

Lisa

In relation to options for cuts, you might also be interested in this
document (part of the February 2010 IFS Green Budget) which outlines
some example tax increases and benefit cuts:
http://www.ifs.org.uk/budgets/gb2010/10chap7.pdf.

Gemma

--
Gemma Tetlow
Senior Research Economist

Tel:    +44 (0) 20 7291 4800
Fax:    +44 (0) 20 7323 4780
_www.ifs.org.uk _

The Institute for Fiscal Studies is registered in London,
Company number 954616, limited by guarantee.
Registered Office: 7 Ridgmount Street, London. WC1E 7AE
IFS is a registered charity, number 258815

Please note that the IFS may monitor email traffic data as well
as the content of email.