[wdmmg-discuss] Amounts paid to each supplier by Government bodies

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 21 11:55:12 UTC 2010

On 12 June 2010 00:43, Michael Friis <friism at gmail.com> wrote:
>> However, I'm getting a 404 Not Found error on that link...
> Sorry, should have been IP: 130.226.142.140/contracts0.zip
>
> .. working?

Just to confirm this is working and I've take a quick look at this
data and it looks very interesting (the site is also great btw!)

Would you be able to update this CKAN package with links to your bulk
scraped data and perhaps some information about it (perhaps a link to
a README outlining structure or XML and main fields):

<http://ckan.net/package/eu-ted>

I also wanted to ask whether (and how) you are keeping the data up to
date? Are you regularly re-scraping the entire thing or able to get
just the updates ...

Rufus