[wdmmg-discuss] Amounts paid to each supplier by Government bodies

Michael Friis friism at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:16:38 UTC 2010

> Would you be able to update this CKAN package with links to your bulk
> scraped data and perhaps some information about it (perhaps a link to
> a README outlining structure or XML and main fields):
I've updated the page to let people know I have the date. I'll try and
build the API as soon as possible.

> I also wanted to ask whether (and how) you are keeping the data up to
> date? Are you regularly re-scraping the entire thing or able to get
> just the updates ...
I've just run the scraper at some point each spring getting the entire
previous year. Making the scraper incremental would not be a big deal
since the EU assigns each document a sequential id (starting from 1 on
January 1.).

Michael

--
http://friism.com