[wdmmg-discuss] New graphic with live-updates for cuts in budget: http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org/budget/

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 22 11:43:36 UTC 2010

<http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org/budget/ >

How much impact will the emergency budget have on the budget deficit?
And what will those mind-boggling billion pound amounts actually mean?

To help you understand and contextualise the budget, we’re going to be
‘live-vizzing’. That is, curating a constantly updated visualisation
of the announcements and their impact on the £156 billion deficit.
Tune in to see the figures put into visual context. And to see how
close we really are to plugging the black hole in the nation’s
finances.

Rufus