[wdmmg-discuss] Forum/Q&A software for WDMMG

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 22 17:01:28 UTC 2010

We have lots of interesting comments and suggestions going on around
the data in WDMMG. Francis (among others) has already suggested
something like stackoverflow. We could also just use simple (threaded)
comments or forum software. Here's a ticket for investigating this
topic:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/ticket/404>

Comments there and on the list welcome. At the moment I'm thinking we
should investigate solace as it is opensource and relatively recent.

Rufus