[wdmmg-discuss] Forum/Q&A software for WDMMG

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 24 11:52:45 UTC 2010

To answer my own post, we now have a functional solace install running here:

<http://questions.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/>

At the moment I've set it to default to openid login which has the
unfortunate effect of *requiring* an openid login but I'll look at
fixing this.

@Lisa: do you want to try this out. This may be a good piece to start
directing general questions we get ...

Rufus