[wdmmg-discuss] Status page, and good bye

Alistair Turnbull apt1002 at goose.minworks.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 18:21:30 UTC 2010

The project is expecting to hire some new staff soon, so I have written a
developer-oriented overview of the project's current status here:

 	http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Where_Does_My_Money_Go/Status

So far, it is no substitute for actually talking to a person who
knows what is going on. Please feel free to improve it, and especially to
update it as work on the project continues.

Today was my last day working for the OKF for the time being, as I have to
move on to another customer. It has been an enjoyable and educational
experience! I hope to work with as many as possible of you again in the
future.

Best wishes,

 	Alistair