[wdmmg-discuss] EU level version of WDMMG

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 30 14:58:51 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that over the past few months I
have been talking to various people about building an EU level version
of WDMMG. In the first instance will be looking for partners
interested in finding, cleaning up and analysing data from EU funds.
E.g. Cohesion funds:

  http://ckan.net/tag/eu-cohesion

I will encourage folks interested in contributing to this to join this
list for now. I imagine traffic will be low volume. If traffic starts
to pick up, I suggest we can create a new list later -- if necessary!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation