[wdmmg-discuss] coins

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Mon Mar 22 21:24:10 UTC 2010

Martin,

They appear to be gearing up to serve me with a substantially
different suite of exemptions than you got.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/copy_of_the_coins_database#incoming-76711

Did you ever ask for an internal review?

I have already sent in my interim response.

Lisa: Do you agree that a million lines is better than nothing?

Julian.