[wdmmg-discuss] Government Income Data

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Thu Mar 25 13:40:25 UTC 2010

This is bogus.  And it confirms that they don't know what they are
doing, if it's all in different databases.

They can't claim not to be interested in what they get from each tax
type and how much.  How are they supposed to set the tax rates if they
don't know!  They have economic models, for sure.

You need to ask the question a bit more clearly.  Maybe get the
different tax types and do a one-for-one FOI on each one is what they
need.  Do only one at first to test the waters.

JT