[wdmmg-discuss] Government Income Data

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Thu Mar 25 13:32:18 UTC 2010

I've started by asking for the contract in question, but I don't hold
out much hope.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/contracts_for_aspire_deal_with_c

Which reminds me - before you vote in this General Election, ask your
candidates (perhaps at a hustings!) if they would vote in Parliament
to support releasing all the finance information this project
is lobbying for the release of.

Francis

Help beat party propaganda at the next election - www.democracyclub.org.uk