[wdmmg-discuss] Standards: public bodies publish spending

CountCulture countculture at gmail.com
Thu May 27 05:27:55 UTC 2010

Alistair

Good comments, and I agree with them all. Re standard classification,
this (I think) was picking up from our discussion at OKCON. It maybe
that something suitable already exists (COFOG? Something by CIPFA).

Think you've got the Cambridge schema. Any hints there? We should also
shortly be getting other granular spending data, and there are a few
people I can ask to shed some light on this.

Chris
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture

On 27 May 2010, at 00:58, Alistair Turnbull <apt1002 at goose.minworks.co.uk