[wdmmg-discuss] Standards: public bodies publish spending

Alistair Turnbull apt1002 at goose.minworks.co.uk
Wed May 26 23:58:52 UTC 2010

On Wed, 26 May 2010, Lisa Evans wrote:

> Together with Chris Taggart at Openly Local, we have come up with a list of
> standards we would like to see when public bodies publish spending data:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcc9h7b6_56fsgcztdk
>
> I would really appreciate any comments and additions.

"a standard list of identifiers ... should be created" - say by whom.

"For example. Departments must show" - Typo ("." should be ",").

"Contracts between governmental entities and third parties should be
associated to spending information." - Suggest you turn this around, and
say "Where spending/income arises from a contract with a third party, a
reference to the contract should be included."

Otherwise, it looks good, and I agree with it all.

 	Alistair