[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG personas and audience engagement

steve cummaford cummaford at googlemail.com
Fri May 14 13:14:06 UTC 2010

Hi

I've uploaded a document defining the WDMMG audience, and some thoughts on
how we can engage them in the new design solution. We can build on these
initial thoughts as we progress through the design process, and use them to
reason about how we can encourage participation and repeat visits to the
site. If you have comments, please share them.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BxrbigXPWr7PYTVhZjU3ZWEtNTU5NS00OTUxLThjMTMtMzE4Njk2MjU2MjU5&hl=en_GB

Apologies for this being a Word doc rather than a Google doc - this is
because of file size limitations on G Docs. If you would like a copy in PDF
format, let me know.

Also, apologies for the time it's taken to get this delivered.

best wishes
Steve Cummaford PhD
+44 (0)7968 732 931
Blog: http://cummaford.wordpress.com