[wdmmg-discuss] Treasury announcement

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 24 14:00:14 UTC 2010

On 24 May 2010 11:19, David Jones <david.jones at okfn.org> wrote:
> The 6 billion cuts have been announced by the treasury:
>
> http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/psr_reducing_government_deficit.htm
>
> Scroll down for links to press notices and transcripts.
>
> We hope to be adding this to the cuts page:
>
> http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/cuts/

Just to update people. The basic cuts have been added and are now visible:

< http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/cuts/>

However, we think there is more to extract there (not exactly the
clearest description of cuts and not sure how to classify a "freeze"
-- or how to compute its exact impact compared to counterfactual of no
freeze).

We're also working to separate out the "form" spreadsheet from the
spreadsheet with the tidied up info so that the latter can be made
world readable and editable.

Rufus