[wdmmg-discuss] Something to tell friends, family and colleagues...

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:38:13 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
For those who may have missed it earlier, Rufus and Anna have been madly
busy developing an easy way to explore all the £25k+ government spending
released today - which seems to have grabbed a few headlines.

Not only have they made sense of the data but they've also managed to
automate the visualisation of results (I'm blowing the trumpet for them
here, as they've done an amazing job) and enable a really easy way to go
deeper into the data should anyone wish.

Can I encourage you all to have a look, but more importantly to share the
link with others - friends, family, colleagues, Facebook connections,
Twitter followers and more, as this is what really helps make work like this
live and what makes it relevant:

http://data.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/

Many thanks,
Kathryn