[wdmmg-discuss] Fwd: [sunlightlabs] Offener Haushalt: Opening Up German Governmental Finance Data

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Mon Oct 4 13:30:03 UTC 2010

Hi all,

just wanted to say hello. I've just subscribed and written most of offenerhaushalt, and of course I'm a big fan of wdmmg. Rufus and I have planned to sit down tomorrow to write an importer for German budget data to the backend so I'll be hassling you with internationalisation issues over the next weeks ;-)

Cheers,

 Friedrich