[wdmmg-discuss] German budget importer

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Sun Oct 10 20:55:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that I've written a small getdata importer for the German federal budget. This is essentially using a database export from offenerhaushalt.de to import the 2010 budget as well as the three classification schemes associated with it.

The code is currently at https://bitbucket.org/pudo/wdmmg and a bit repetitive. I would like to come back and nag you about write privs on the main repo and with specific questions on the tool chain after you've released phase2.

Good luck with that!

Friedrich