[wdmmg-discuss] German budget importer

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Oct 13 15:32:48 UTC 2010

On 10 October 2010 21:55, Friedrich Lindenberg <friedrich at pudo.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just wanted to let you know that I've written a small getdata importer for the German federal budget. This is essentially using a database export from offenerhaushalt.de to import the 2010 budget as well as the three classification schemes associated with it.

This is fantastic news! We should try putting up a demo de wdmmg
instance to see what the data looks like in that system.

> The code is currently at https://bitbucket.org/pudo/wdmmg and a bit repetitive. I would like to come back and nag you about write privs on the main repo and with specific questions on the tool chain after you've released phase2.

Main repo is actually at: <http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/wdmmg>
(mirror on bitbucket)

We have an extension repo where we've moved most loaders at:
<http://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg-ext>

I've made sure you have relevant permissions on both.

Rufus