[wdmmg-discuss] Where Does My Money Go in Barnet? - spending above £500 now visualised

K Corrick kathryn.corrick at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:02:09 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
We've been working with Barnet Council over the last two months to help them
visualise spending over £500. I'm delighted to be able to announce that this
work is now live and would really encourage everyone to have a look.

Council homepage - http://www.barnet.gov.uk/
Project website - http://ideas.barnet.gov.uk/
Infographic -
http://ideas.barnet.gov.uk/sites/barnet/files/infographic/main.html

The council have been great to work with and it was really interesting for
us to start applying what we've learnt at a more local level.

Big thanks should go to Anna Powell-Smith, Dave Boyce and Rufus for a job
well done.

Kathryn
Kathryn Corrick - Where Does My Money Go? Communications

Web: http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org
Twitter: www.twitter.com/kcorrick