[wdmmg-discuss] Fwd: Greetings data gurus

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Apr 4 08:16:00 UTC 2011

cc.ing list as failed first time.

Dear Tim,

No problem about not making it to the meetup but I hope that your Azeri
wedding went well!

We will be holding another community meetup, listed here:
http://wiki.openspending.org/Meetups, and it would be great if you could
make it so that we can see where we can work together on your visualisation
ideas. If you can make it, please put your name and Skype name down on the
etherpad on the site so that we can add you into the call.

Just following up from the last email, I wonder whether you had chance to
have a look at some of the story ideas Rufus posted on the wiki: <
http://wiki.openspending.org/Videos_and_Screencasts>? We would be really
interested to hear your input so feel free to add your ideas.

Really looking forward to speaking with you,
 Best wishes,

Lucy Chambers

--
Lucy Chambers