[wdmmg-discuss] Israel budget data

Roy Peled, FOIM roy at meida.org.il
Mon Apr 4 12:43:23 UTC 2011

Dear Lucy,

We can have a landing page ready in minutes. please Just send us the code,
and we will embed it to the website. I do not think we can offer ftp access
to our site, as it is hosted on a shared server. But we will be glad to
handle it from our side. You can also just send a file and we will upload
it. I did not think Friedrich was waiting for this.

As to the English - I will have people working on it from tomorrow.

Roy

--
רועי פלד
מנכ"ל