[wdmmg-discuss] NEW DATA Sample for Spending data in Argentina with Detailed labels in level 3

Peralta Ramos Momi (Gerente de Desarrollo Multimedia) APERALTA at LANACION.COM.AR
Tue Apr 5 16:44:53 UTC 2011

Hi Friedrich and WDMMG team!

I´m sending the new data sample or Argentina 2011 Forcast with 3 levels, with Friederich´s feedback included, and the most detailed "Program" description, now with labels, in the third level (find it in the "Detalle por funcion" spreadsheet.)

Let me know it this is ok and next steps, so we can move forward and upload the information!

Regards
:)
Angelica

-----Mensaje original-----
De: friedrich.lindenberg at gmail.com [mailto:friedrich.lindenberg at gmail.com] En nombre de Friedrich Lindenberg
Enviado el: Lunes, 28 de Marzo de 2011 05:13 p.m.
Para: Peralta Ramos Momi (Gerente de Desarrollo Multimedia)
CC: wdmmg-discuss at lists.okfn.org
Asunto: Re: [wdmmg-discuss] DATA Sample for Spending data in Argentina

Hi Angélica,

this is really fantastic stuff, I wish we also saw data that was so
well formatted!

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Peralta Ramos Momi (Gerente de
Desarrollo Multimedia) <APERALTA at lanacion.com.ar> wrote:
> - In the spreadsheet "Porcentaje por FinFun" you will find the 1st level: "Finalidad" and 2nd levels "Función"

These are aggregate values derived from the first sheet, no?

> - In the spreadsheet "Porcentaje por Programa" there´s a sample of a detailed 3rd level for two destinations "Administración Gubernamental" and "Servicios de defensa y seguridad".

This is perfect, if you could perhaps remove the subtotal rows we
should be able to use our new web-based loader to integrate the
information.

> - At the 3rd level we will replace next week the numbers of the E column ("Programa") with their labels.

We can also for now go without a third level?

As a further questions: do you have someone with some Python knowledge
who could work with us to get the data loaded? Perhaps we should have
a quick call some time?

- Friedrich