[wdmmg-discuss] NEW DATA Sample for Spending data in Argentina with Detailed labels in level 3

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Apr 6 15:28:56 UTC 2011

Dear Angelica,

Thank you for your email, we are definitely making progress. I think
the best next step would be to arrange a call to discuss how we can
move forward next.

As you may be aware, we are having a wdmmg online community meetup
tomorrow, 7th April at 7pm UK (6pm GMT) / 2pm EST / 8pm CET and it
would be an excellent opportunity to talk to the team about how to
proceed.

If you would like to attend the catchup - please simply add your name
and Skype id to the etherpad for the catchup:
http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/meeting-2011-04-07

If this is not convenient then we will arrange another catchup, either
way, looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes,

Lucy