[wdmmg-discuss] Uruguay

Fabrizio Scrollini fabrizio.scrollini at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:16:41 UTC 2011

Dear Rufus and Friederich (and rest of good will people around)

As agreed yesterday I am sending you some materials on Uy Budget

a)  Consolidate results financial year 2010. PDF file.
b) An example of the running costs 2010 ( there are also sheets for
investments, "other expenditure" and inputs) Obviously PDF.
c) A comparissoon of two excercises 2009 and 2010(kindly provided by the Uy
state) of course in PDF
Now you can also go the the website and dig and surprisingly I found out
seconds ago, get an Exel sheet This one show the organization(oddly enough
called inciso) the credit, fo one excercise and how much actually was spent.
This is the promising bit. And is one click away.

And ...then state purchases...

http://www.comprasestatales.gub.uy/consultas/ConsultaComprasResultado.php?pCompra=&nuevaConsulta=&selEstado=l&selBuscar=&selCompra=0&selTipo=0&selCasos=todos&selInciso=0&selGrupo=0&txtFechaDesde=01%2F04%2F2010&txtFechaHasta=05%2F04%2F2010&txtNumeroCompra=&txtAnioCompra=&buscarArtPor=fam&codArticulo=&selFamilia=0

This is the format you get the info but until a few days we could only get
info from a 10 days range, which means that reports you get are from ten in
ten days..:)
Glad to see if we can follow up this

Best,
Fabrizio