[wdmmg-discuss] Uruguay

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Apr 8 17:37:50 UTC 2011

Dear Fabrizio,

Thank you for your email, it's great that you managed to find some
documents in Excel format, that's a start!

Is it possible for you to upload the documents into CKAN (<ckan.net>)?
This allows them to be stored and accessed without people having to go
through their mailbox and allows you to make them publicly accessible.
For future reference - you can upload documents directly into CKAN and
then if you simply send a message to the mailing list saying they are
there, we can follow up on them through there.

We'd love to follow up on this with you and see what we can do with
the data. Maybe we could arrange a follow-up call sometime soon?

Best wishes,

Lucy